Today we are getting strong and embodying the best version of ourselves! These strength pilates classes are a great way to build muscle, define your body and still incorporate that lengthening and mindful pilates movement.
I want you do show up today as the best version of you. That might look like adding weights, giving yourself a pep talk in a challenging moment, or even just wearing your favourite workout set to class. I will also guide you through a meditation at the end of class to start to really feel this in your body.
When you think back to those big goals, dreams and intentions you set on day one, who is the version of you who is living your dream life? I love to journal these prompts to get clear.
• Who is the glowiest version of you?
• What is her energy like? (use pronouns of choice)
• What is her morning routine?
• How does she move her body? What foods make her feel her best?
• What daily habits or routines does she have?
• How does she speak to herself? How does she show herself love and kindness?
• What are her BIG goals and dreams? Who does she need to be to achieve them?
• What does she need to let go of, habits/limiting beliefs etc, in order to move forward as the best version of herself?
• How can you start stepping into this version of you today?
From there you should see some pretty easy, practical steps you can take to start embodying that version of yourself right away. Start showing up as that best version of you today, start implementing her habits and routines. Its a blueprint for your success.