PREPARING FOR THE CHALLENGE - GOAL AND INTENTION SETTING
28 DAY TONE-UP CHALLENGE • 7m 3s
Let's Journal! Grab a pen and journal and free write the answers to the prompts in this video. I'm going to walk you through my goal and intention setting process, I do monthly, to achieve and manifest my goals. I am so excited for you to get clear on everything you want to achieve during this challenge, and step into the version of you that will make this all possible.
Let's get started....
STEP 1 INTENTION SETTING
- How do I want to feel this month?
- What would make this month amazing?
- How do I want to show up for myself during this challenge?
- What would make me feel SO proud if I accomplished it this month?
- What energy do I want to bring into each day?
- How do I want to FEEL in my body?
STEP 2 SETTING GOALS
- Pick 3 main goals and get specific! Write out all the details of what you want to achieve and what achieving it will look and feel like.
- Then write a list of all the actionable "baby steps" you can take each day to get closer to your goals.
STEP 3 REFLECT & RELEASE
- What excuses, habits and beliefs are holding you back?
- What are your negative beliefs/ excuses/ habits? How can you prove your negative beliefs wrong?
- How can you shift your negative thought patterns to positive ones? How can you be more aware of these thought patterns?
STEP 4 DESIGN THE BEST VERSION OF YOU
- Who is the 2021 version of you?
- Who is the best version of you? The one that has achieved the goals that you set for this challenge?
- What is her morning routine? What time does she get up?
- How does she nourish her body?
- How does she move?
- How does she speak to herself?
- What is her energy like?
- What does she wear? How does she take care of herself?
(or he/they insert pronouns of choice!)
This challenge is all about creating a life that empowers you and makes you FEEL amazing.
Lots of love, Bails xx
Up Next in 28 DAY TONE-UP CHALLENGE
PREPARING FOR THE CHALLENGE - EATING ...
The BBFIT nutrition principles are based on 3 main things; Eating Intuitively, Focusing on Whole Foods and Balancing Blood Sugar. There is no one size fits all nutrition program, so this video is designed to empower you and help you find what works for YOU to nourish your body best. This is about...
DAY 1 - 30 MIN FULL BODY CARDIO
We are starting this challenge with the most FUN type of cardio. Non-stop sweating and toning, dance cardio. I am SO excited for you to try this class, it is the perfect first workout for the new year. We are starting this year with the kind of energy and good vibes we want to bring into our life...
DAY 2 - 30 MIN BARRE THIGHS, BUTT + A...
After our non-stop cardio on day 1, we're slowing it down and focusing on on that classic barre burn today. This barre style class is super energising and lengthening. I love barre for how graceful and elegant it makes you feel. This toning class is going to focus on the butt, thighs and abs. No ...