In today's reformer class we start off slow and the exercises continue to build in terms of challenge and intensity. This is a great way to practise the feeling of creating momentum in your body. Starting with small, controlled movements and working on targeted toning and activating the deep core, then we build the momentum and start to recruit larger muscles in the legs in a very lengthening and dynamic way.
Where else in your day today can you create some momentum towards your goals? Committing to taking one small step that will get you closer to what you want, and who you want to be.
Here are some affirmations that you can incorporate to keep this energy up:
• I move through life with energy and excitement.
• I am so thankful my dreams are becoming a reality.
• I trust the timing of my life. I am exactly where I need to be.
• I am vibrant, radiant, healthy and filled with energy.
• Every experience I have is perfect for my growth.